Soyfx is a specific/unique combination of identified and tested microbials that elicit a positive crop response. Soyfx unlocks the plant’s ability to produce growth regulators and metabolites that enhance production through biosynthetic pathway efficiencies.
- Flexible Use Options
- Increased Branching, Pods & Nods
- Efficacy After Hail Event
- Plant Stress Mitigation & Reduced Ethylene Production
How Does Soyfx Increase Branching?
Microbes contained within Soyfx manipulate the plant into activating the lower axillary buds into developing branches.
- Additional branching and less aborted flowers/pods helps support higher pod counts.
- We sampled 145 Soyfx treated plants compared to 145 non-treated plants from the same field
- 28% increase in pod count with the Soyfx treated plants
- Facilitative anaerobic bacteria support the production of nodules in upper inch of soil
- Independent research documented a 23% increase in nodulation with Soyfx
- Nodules fix Nitrogen into a form usable by plants
Efficacy after Hail Event
- Microbes within Soyfx trigger regrowth at point of breakage rather than relying on lower axillary buds
- Soyfx allows for a quicker, more aggressive recovery from a hailstorm resulting in lower yield loss
Photos taken approximately 1 ½ months after hailstorm: