NutriPhi is designed for beef, dairy, and hog operations to help manage biosolids, reduce run-off, and diminish harmful odors in barns, houses, and lagoons. In row crops, NutriPhi is used to promote efficient breakdown of crop residue.
How NutriPhi Works
- NutriPhi contains specialized carbon digesting bacteria designed to dissolve as well as suspend solid manure and spreads nutrient accumulations evenly throughout the pit or lagoon
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria contained within NutriPhi have the ability to convert a portion of this nitrogen to a more stabilized form resulting in less off gassing and higher
nitrogen levels in the manure
- NutriPhi bacteria digest down the crust, resulting in a lack of surface area for flies to lay larvae
- 2×2.5 gal
- 275 gal tote
- 2.5 gallons per 2,400 head hog building monthly
- Apply each month that you have missed since pump-out as a shock treatment
- Apply product directly to sections of the hog barn that have the highest solids accumulation
- Begin program with a minimum of 3 months remaining until pump-out
Beef & Dairy Manure
- See chart for application rates
- Apply concentrate product during months when the lagoon is not frozen
- If the lagoon freezes and applications are missed during the winter months, apply the missed amount of product in spring as a shock treatment
- Begin program with a minimum of 3 months remaining until pump-out.
- Do not apply in dairy washout systems that contain concentrated amounts of antibacterial
- 1 – 2 quarts per acre applied directly to residue with a minimum of 15 gallons of water per acre for coverage
- Apply as soon after harvest as possible.
- Can also be applied during spring burn-down programs