Nutriquire is a microbial-based product that increases the active biomass in the soil. Nutriquire introduces microbes into the soil resulting in improved plant vigor and nutrient cycling. Many of the bacteria found in Nutriquire are spore forming bacteria allowing for flexible mixing and application options.
- Enhances fertilizer by increasing plant nutrient uptake
- Improves availability of phosphorus and potassium
- Increases root mass growth
- Improves soil environment for plant growth by building the aerobic zone of the soil
- Aids in unlocking nutrient tie up caused by high or low pH soils
- Stimulates soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through their productive biological processes
- 32 oz/acre
- 32 oz/acre
- First square to first bloom
Methods of Application:
- Can be applied through overhead, aerial irrigation and mixed with sprayer tank containing starter fertilizers and/or herbicides, other methods of application.
- May be mixed with a 2,4-D herbicide, and glyphosate.
- Ensure tank is free of residue, avoid or treat chlorinated water if possible.
- Do not apply when a crop is severely stressed.
- Compatible with some fungicides and insecticides.
You must be logged in to post a comment.