Nitrogen makes up 78% of our atmosphere. Why not utilize it to feed your crop?
Envita is the only N-fixing bacteria that works from within the plant, applied in furrow or foliar, and across multiple crops to supplement nitrogen where and when it’s needed. With the ability to replicate within the plant, Envita is able to capture and deliver atmospheric nitrogen to your crop all season long.
Proof is in the Data
Foliar: 3.2 fl. oz. per acre
1 Gallon Treats 40 Acres
Recommended Application Timing:
Foliar Application Directions:
- Envita is compatible with most herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides. Perform a jar test to confirm compatibility.
- If possible avoid mixing with Group 4 herbicides, however Performance Guarantee will still apply if used with Group 4 herbicides.
- Apply Envita with 15-20 gallons per acre of water for best results.
- For more product handling and application recommendations, please see the Best Practices Guide
How Envita Works
- Envita enters the plant through the leaf stomata (foliar application)
- Envita bacteria works its way into the plant cell and colonizes within the actual cell
- Envita bacteria creates small vesicles or “air pockets” within the plant cell that have the ability of capturing nitrogen from the atmosphere
- Envita repopulates within the cell