YieldMaster Solutions, LLC. values the privacy of individuals who visit our website (Yieldmastersolutions.com) and adheres to the privacy standards which have been adopted by the country which YieldMaster Solutions, LLC. operates. This statement sets forth the important information which individuals who visit our website need to know about how YieldMaster Solutions, LLC. collects and uses personal information from website visitors.
Please read this policy carefully. By visiting YMS’s website and using the services provided on that site, you are indicating your agreement to YMS’s use of your personal information as set out in this Policy.
This Policy is intended to be in compliance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations of each country in which YMS operates and from which personally identifiable information is collected. To the extent the laws of a country may prohibit YMS from using and sharing personal information in a way described in this Policy, the Policy and YMS’s practices shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local laws.
What Does This Policy Cover?
Collection of information
YMS’s website collects personally identifiable information only from individuals who voluntarily choose to provide the information through the website. In this Policy the foregoing information is referred to as “Personal Information.” That Personal Information may be collected in several different ways:
- Feedback or comment forms whereby users can submit questions or comments to YMS or to supply an email address to sign up for YMS newsletters. In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as “User Information.”
- From time-to-time our site may request additional information from users by means of surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose whatever additional information may be requested. Information requested through surveys and contests may include additional demographic information. In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as “Survey Information.”
In addition to the foregoing Personal Information, the site automatically logs information about a visitor from the browser used to access the site (e.g., Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.). This includes information about the IP address of the visitor, the pages in the site which are visited from the address and the website which the user visited just prior to the YMS site. In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as “Visit Information.” While some jurisdictions consider IP addresses to be personal information, none of this Visit Information is used by YMS for direct or indirect identification of the individual user who is accessing the YMS site. Visit Information will be used by YMS to diagnose problems with its web servers, to administer, design and construct its web sites, to track visitor movements on the website and gather broad demographic information from aggregate use only.
YieldMaster Solutions, LLC. Use of Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used to communicate with you about your use of our site, to let you know about changes to our services or our site or to provide services to you or to improve our understanding of what visitors want and need to see on the site. In particular:
- User Information may be used by YMS primarily to enhance the usability and friendliness of the YMS website and to ensure that the information which is provided is timely and relevant and meets the needs of our visitors. YMS may also use the information which visitors voluntarily furnish through this site to provide information and promotional material to persons who have visited the YMS site and to process specific requests for information which visitors may make. (See “Opting In/Opting Out” below if you do not wish to receive such materials from YMS.)
- Survey Information will be used in a manner similar to User Information, but will be used primarily in aggregate form to provide YMS with information on customer needs, product design, market demand, etc.
Also, you should know that your Personal Information, as well as Visit Information collected at a YMS site, may be used by YMS security personnel if deemed necessary to protect YMS from a threat or other perceived security risk and such information may be shared with law enforcement authorities if appropriate.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
YMS may share Personal Information with others for some purposes:
- We may partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services. These parties will not be allowed to use personal identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- We also may share Personal Information about visitors to our website among our corporate affiliates and subsidiary companies for purposes related to the business of those affiliates and subsidiaries.
- YMS may also share Personal Information about website visitors with third parties under the following circumstances:
- When you consent to disclosure;
- To comply with law, court orders, subpoena, or legal process;
- To enforce or apply YMS’s agreements or protect YMS and its rights,
- By operation of law, which such Personal Information is transferred as a part of sale of assets including the assets represented by this site; or
- In the event that YMS, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired outside of the ordinary course of business, and such Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
Opting In/Opting Out
Upon registering at any YMS website which collects Personal Information, visitors will be given an opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional materials from YMS or from Trade Partners. If the user would like to “opt out”, he may do so by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the instructions contained in the e-mail messages delivering such materials to him.
Likewise you may withdraw your consent to the collection or use of your Personal Information at any time by sending an email message to email@example.com identifying yourself and describing the Personal Information which you believe has been collected through this site.
Retention of Personal Information
YMS will periodically delete Personal Information collected from visitors to its website if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed under the terms of this Policy.
YMS takes precautions to protect users’ information. Our safeguards include technical means and policies and procedures that our staff is trained to follow. In any event in which the YMS website is hosted by a third party, these safeguards shall also apply. If as a registered user you receive a password, you should keep it confidential because it is the key to access the information held by YMS about you. If you leave your computer’s internet browser running and someone else uses your computer, they will be able to access your accounts; thus, if your computer is not physically secure remember to shut down your browser before you leave it.
We try to reduce the likelihood of accidental disclosures and unintended access and modification of account information, but it is impossible to eliminate this possibility completely. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline.
YMS employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected.
Protecting Your Own Privacy
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example on message boards, through email or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy for your passwords and/or any account information.
Changes to Policy
The YMS website provides a Contact Us section to facilitate feedback from site visitors. Please use this facility to notify us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by YMS or contact YMS’s headquarters.