AgriGuardian Nutra-Boost® is a proprietary formulated blend of soluble potassium, magnesium and sulfur. These are all essential plant nutrients required by all plants and crops to complete their life cycles.
Nutrients For All Crops
AgriGuardian NutraBoost is a concentrated blend of soluble potassium, magnesium, and sulfur required by every crop. AgriGuardian’s proprietary formulation of NutraBoost is designed to allow rapid uptake and utilization by plant’s leaves, shoots, roots, and reproductive structures. The nutrients in NutraBoost promote growth, maturity, and performance of crops. NutraBoost enhances the effectiveness and efficiency of nutrients during peak demand by the plant. NutraBoost helps prevent nutrient deficiencies and resist crop diseases. Using NutraBoost provides a beneficial way to increase nutrition, yield, and profit for all crops. AgriGuardian NutraBoost has been field researched by University and USDA scientists, and successfully used on major agricultural operations since 2010.
AgriGuardian NutraBoost can be used alone or tank-mixed with most other herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers. (IF mixing with other chemicals or fertilizers always do a jar test to determine compatibility, and test on a small portion of field to ensure no toxic effects occur before applying to all of crop.)
NutraBoost can be applied through:
- Foliar spray
- Irrigation systems
- Nutrient solutions for hydroponics and greenhouse house production
Apply Per Acre:
- 2 Applications of 1 gallon of NutraBoost mixed with 10-20 gallons of water.
- Apply early in plant growth to ensure plant uptake for rapid growth.
- Apply to foliage during vegetative or early reproductive stages of development.
- Soil and tissue tests are the best way to determine application rate needed.
- For highest yields, applications every 4 weeks throughout the growing season may be needed.