AgriGuardian Moly™ is an effective way to ensure that
crops have adequate levels of molybdenum to meet their needs.
Molybdenum For All Crops
AgriGuardian Moly is a concentrated molybdenum nutrient required by every crop. AgriGuardian’s proprietary formulation of Moly is complexed with sugar-based compounds that allow rapid uptake and utilization by plant’s leaves, shoots, roots, and reproductive structures. The molybdenum in Moly promotes growth, maturity, and performance of crops. Moly enhances the effectiveness and efficiency of nitrogen, phosphorus, and sulfur fertilizers. Moly helps prevent molybdenum deficiencies and tolerate heat stress or drought conditions. Using Moly provides a beneficial way to increase nutrition, yield, and profit for all crops. AgriGuardian Moly has been field researched by University and USDA scientists, and successfully used on major agricultural operations since 2010.
AgriGuardian Moly can be used alone or tank-mixed with most other herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers. (IF mixing with other chemicals or fertilizers always do a jar test to determine compatibility, and test on a small portion of field to ensure no toxic effects occur before applying to all of crop.)
Moly can be applied through:
- Foliar spray
- In-furrow* at planting
- Irrigation systems
- Starter solutions, or root dips at planting or transplanting
- Soil application, or media drench for transplant or seedling production
- Nutrient solutions for hydroponics and greenhouse house production
Apply Per Acre:
- 2 Applications of 4 ounces of Moly mixed with 5-10 gallons of water.
- Apply early in plant growth to ensure nitrogen fixation and production of growth regulator IAA.
- Apply to foliage during vegetative growth or when soils are warm for increased nitrate utilization and drought tolerance.
- Soil and tissue tests are the best way to determine application rate needed.
- *IF applying to soil in-furrow, use 4-8 ounces per acre.