Offered by Azotic North America:
Applications in Soybeans
Envita™ is the ONLY nitrogen-fixing bacteria that works from within the plant cells to fix Nitrogen all season long. It works and we guarantee it!*
Applied in-furrow or as a foliar spray application in soybeans, Envita enables every cell in the plant to fix its own nitrogen.
We recognize the only way for you to know how Envita will perform on your farm is for you to try it yourself.
Giving farmers an easy, risk-free way to try Envita is why we created the Envita Performance Guarantee.
A 1.5 bushel increase in soybean yield more than pays for Envita. If you apply Envita on soybeans, as an in-furrow treatment or foliar application and don’t get a minimum 1.5 bu/ac increase we’ll replace all your product*.
- Purchase at least 160ac of Envita (4 gallons).
- Apply Envita on soybeans as a in-furrow application at labeled rates and per use guidelines or foliar application at labeled rates and per use guidelines.
- Leave an appropriate check strip within the same field (minimum of 5ac, side by side treated area, similar soil type and topography).
- Purchase and apply Envita by July 30, 2021 for use on soybeans.
- Apply within a registered US state.
- Use a harvest monitor to measure the yield of the Envita treated area and the check area.
- If the harvest monitor does not show at least a 1.5 bu/ac increase on the Envita treated area vs. the check area, we will replace your Envita product on the field that did not perform for the 2022 season.
- Separate check strips are required on each distinct field Envita is applied.
Also available for corn and other crops. For terms and conditions specific to your area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-ENVITA1 (1-877-368-4821).
Information on use guidelines, label information and registered states available at www.azotic-na.com.
Envita™ is registered trademark of Azotic North America LTD.